The basic principle of the active equalization technology is to use the ultra-pole capacitor as a temporary energy storage medium, charge the battery with the highest voltage to the ultra-pole capacitor, and then release the energy from the ultra-pole capacitor to the battery with the lowest voltage. equal. The constant current DC-DC technology ensures that the current is constant regardless of whether the battery is charged or discharged. The advantages of this equalization solution are as follows:
1. Each time the energy is transferred, the highest compensation is taken to the lowest, which avoids invalid charge and discharge cycles and has almost no impact on battery life.
2. Cross-flow DC-DC technology ensures a constant equalization current, and will not affect the equalization ability due to the small voltage difference between the batteries.
3. It takes only two energy transfer processes to complete the equalization of the battery from high to low, and the equalization efficiency is not affected by the distance between the batteries, which greatly improves the equalization efficiency. The average efficiency is 0.95 squared to approximately 0.9.
1. Real-time, active, energy transfer equalization, after the balance, the inter-cell pressure difference ≤ 3mV
2. Support 2-24 string battery pack
3. Single voltage collection range: 1-5V
4. Accuracy: ±3mV
5. Supports all battery types such as ternary, iron lithium, lead acid, super capacitor
6. The equalization current is independently set in the range of 0.1-1A (1A),0.1-2A (2A), 1-5A(5A),1-10A(10A)independent of the differential pressure of the single cell
7. Supports balanced cascading for battery packs of more than 24 strings, theoretically unlimited cascade
8. Support Bluetooth communication, configure mobile APP, view battery status in real time
9. Balanced line resistance detection, abnormal contact failure is found in advance
10. Power supply range: 40V-100V
11. Super self-protection function, any equalization of the equalization line will not burn the equalizer